reflections and warped images

This photo was taken by Leo Laski

  1. Water
  2. Clear objects
  3. Mirror
  4. Magnifying glass
  5. Screen from computer/phone
  6. Window
  7. Sunglasses
  8. Metal object
  9. Water bottle
  10. TV screen
I think using a magnifying plastic sheet would be interesting for my image, I may also use water.
 What/who is your focal point? My focal point is the wooden figure
What did you use to to warp or reflect it? I used the magnifying sheet to warp the wooden figure
 What/who is your focal point? My focal point is Isaiah 
What did you use to to warp or reflect it? I used a magnifying glass to largen his head and make his body look unproportionate. 
What/who is your focal point? Isaiah is my focal point yet again
What did you use to to warp or reflect it? I had him hold the magnifying sheet up to his face to enlarge and warp his face
 What/who is your focal point? The paintbrush holder was my focal point
What did you use to to warp or reflect it? I used the magnifying sheet to warp the paintbrush holder 


What/who is your focal point? My focal point is the two wire people figures
What did you use to to warp or reflect it? I used the magnifying sheet to warp the magazines around the image and create glares/change the image color from whiteish to purple.

Comments